H2H #4 - Lewis Morris Challenge

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe you can get a note explaining your tardiness if you are late. Just tell them u were bike raisin. YOLO

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's a fast course. For one lap, you should be in well under an hour, assuming a tree doesn't fall on you.

Mountain Bike Mike

Hey guys, one area that kept messing with me was the new trail section close to the end with all the s-turns. On the second lap, I wasn't sure if I missed the entrance in. Once I made turned off the main trail into that section, I was fine.

I was in the middle of that section and a rider came flying through the middle and I think its because he missed the turn. Will that area be well marked? I can see many folks overshooting the entrance to that section.

Superfly100guy

Hey guys, one area that kept messing with me was the new trail section close to the end with all the s-turns. On the second lap, I wasn't sure if I missed the entrance in. Once I made turned off the main trail into that section, I was fine.

I was in the middle of that section and a rider came flying through the middle and I think its because he missed the turn. Will that area be well marked? I can see many folks overshooting the entrance to that section.

We will do our best to tape and mark that section. I really wanted to use that section even though I knew It would be a lot of work taping off the intersections but it really changes Lewis Morris for the better. Whoever did all the trail work (I assume JORBA) getting that section in I say hats off to you, good job and well done.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Whoever did all the trail work (I assume JORBA) getting that section in I say hats off to you, good job and well done.

Thanks, yep we flagged that in Oct and cut it in Nov. We plan to do more at the park over time, replacing/closing the older eroded sections. Friendly shout out to remember to keep the singletrack single!!

Slugger

Is there anyone who would be willing to help a poor starving mtber get to this race for the Cat 3 start? I'm coming from Manhattan, but could get to the Summit train station at 7:14. Gas/beer/race fees, just PLEASE help!

Edit: Hooray, help came through! Thanks!

Last edited:

woody

Have fun tomorrow y'all!
uploadfromtaptalk1403401113481.jpg

Top Bottom