H2H #4 - Lewis Morris Challenge

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did you find it any faster on a cx bike?

LOL...GOD NO! Absolutely terrible. Lewis morris might not be technical, but its actually fairly rough. Lots of roots and washed out sections. You take a beating if you try to move with any speed on a cross bike.

SpartaBard

LOL...GOD NO! Absolutely terrible. Lewis morris might not be technical, but its actually fairly rough. Lots of roots and washed out sections. You take a beating if you try to move with any speed on a cross bike.

That is what I imagined.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ya remember I once raced a full suspension 29er in a cross race (and thoroughly enjoyed it), so im probably not the best person to ask :)

bdmtb

gps

Thanks for posting the gps file so quickly, but does anyone have a garmin based one, on can tell me a super easy way to get it on my garmin? I'm not super awesome at this cross-platform computing thang.:eek:

Thanks! Looking forward to LewMo!

SpartaBard

Thanks for posting the gps file so quickly, but does anyone have a garmin based one, on can tell me a super easy way to get it on my garmin? I'm not super awesome at this cross-platform computing thang.:eek:

Thanks! Looking forward to LewMo!

export the .gpx file and then import it into GarminConnect

bdmtb

hmm..

I thought that would work too but this is what I get when I do that:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 1.37.03 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 1.37.03 PM.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 471

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
The climbs are super fun on a cross bike but be prepared to shake your arms off during the downs. Makes for pretty exciting cross training.

Mag748

Any newbies here entering this race? I have never raced before and was told this is a good one for beginners. I am interested in the experience
-Marcus

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any newbies here entering this race? I have never raced before and was told this is a good one for beginners. I am interested in the experience
-Marcus

Everyone was a newbie at one time. This is a good course for beginners, its not technical and for most people the travel time is relatively short.

Top Bottom