GT350R Carbon Fiber Wheel Info

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This never fails to get my attention.

I've bought lots of cars from dealers, and the only "car guy" I ever dealt with was at Academy Honda, when I was test driving a 2000 Civic Si. Which I didn't buy anyway.

Every other guy that sold me a car might as well have been selling lawn mowers, wall paper, or cinder blocks. I knew way more about what I was buying than they did.

For years I didn't understand why buying a new car at a dealership is such a pain in the ass and makes no sense. Until I realized that the regular car buyer goes in to buy a car exactly the same way they do when their microwave dies and they run over to Sears to get a new one.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I'm #7 on the list. They are getting 1, maybe 2. So not this year.

This never fails to get my attention.

I've bought lots of cars from dealers, and the only "car guy" I ever dealt with was at Academy Honda, when I was test driving a 2000 Civic Si. Which I didn't buy anyway.

Every other guy that sold me a car might as well have been selling lawn mowers, wall paper, or cinder blocks. I knew way more about what I was buying than they did.

Amazing, right? And they are never embarrassed when I know more about the product than they do.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Saw that. Shelby's are finally getting delivered to customers. Starting to read some real people driving reviews and sounds kick ass. I'm def getting a mustang of some sort next year

So buy my 14 and I'll order that 17 with 460hp!!

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wait until 2017. The GT500/Mach 1 will have an ADM and I'll grab my GT350 for $500 under MSRP. :)

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Frank

That's awesome. Is it a Tech Pack car with leather seats or a base car with the Recaros? I desperately want to sit in the new Recaros to make sure I fit!

What are you doing to it??

@rick81721

Fullerton called. They are going to continue the 16 list into 17; there will be no new list. I should be #5 or #6 depending on 16 allocations. Hopefully some of the people above me make other arrangements.

Frank

Sasquatch
Awesome - take it out for a spin yet? How's she look up close and personal??

She's a beauty, literally just came off the truck and has not been cleaned. It has drool stains all over it though. I started it and sported.....that's as close to a drive as I will probably get.

@Frank

That's awesome. Is it a Tech Pack car with leather seats or a base car with the Recaros? I desperately want to sit in the new Recaros to make sure I fit!

What are you doing to it??

Not sure.....just reached in and started it, focused mainly on exterior. Owners car so it will probably get all sorts of stuff done to it.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice color choice....although I mean I think if I OWNED the dealership, I might spring for the R model and just cut some of my employees pay :)

@Frank Is that the owners plastic ZR1 chevy in the background also? Does he make you try and find engine part for that thing from Mercury marine?

Funny to think about those things parked next to each other...the ZR1 was $60,000 in 1990...or about $110,000 in todays money...The GT350 is $50,000 would utterly stop it in every measurable category including even weight....which is surprising. PROGRESS!

Top Bottom