Group Ride Sunday 4/16 Jungle!

I guess I missed the real fun part. This ride highlighted my lack of stamina, technical and mechanical skills as my left crank flew off the spindle not even halfway the ride…turns out I’m a triple treat, who knew! Limped back home and to close the day on an upper note decided to hike up to Warm Puppy with my better half…ended up having an argument with two quad-tards instead!

Nice to see everybody and especially finally meet @mattybfat and wife (sorry, I don’t know your nickname) as well as their wonderful trail dog.

I guess I missed the real fun part. This ride highlighted my lack of stamina, technical and mechanical skills as my left crank flew off the spindle not even halfway the ride…turns out I’m a triple treat, who knew! Limped back home and to close the day on an upper note decided to hike up to Warm Puppy with my better half…ended up having an argument with two quad-tards instead!

Nice to see everybody and especially finally meet @mattybfat and wife (sorry, I don’t know your nickname) as well as their wonderful trail dog.
@pedals

Back
Top Bottom