Group Ride Saturday12/2 Hartshorne

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is it, the last MTBNJ group ride of 2017. Come out and join us for a tour of Hartshorne an Huber this Saturday, December 2nd.

These parks are not technical but do offer elevation to get your heart rate up an you can burn off some excess weight from Thanksgiving.

Please carpool if possible to free up parking. Post up if you can make it, post up your favorite Mitch selfie or picture of your cat.

When: Saturday, December 2nd 9am

Where: 40.392453, -73.987204 Grand Tour Entrance, AKA Upper Lot Directions

Mare

Edit: Never mind. The thread was started since I posted this!

Hey @pooriggy , sorry to hijack this thread, but I can't find details elsewhere...can you remind me when the bike building is at 2nd life? I think it's Wednesdays in December? Things pile up fast and I have missed past fun, so I am putting it on my calendar now!!

Last edited:

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
another solid maybe, would be with a +1, got a friend who im trying to talk into coming.

trener1

Oh man, I was hoping to make at least one this year, but I am on family duty this Saturday while Sunday is my riding day for this weekend.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
I am a solid maybe for this one. I may have to work a couple hours on Saturday but luckily I work 5 minutes from Hartshorne. If I can't sneak out of work by 9 maybe I will see you out there.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Planning to make it. I can lead a ride if needed.
Do you Know the place? How come I never see you there?? ;*). Lets see turnout and if needed you can lead or sweep for me or Iggy or whomever. Thanks

Top Bottom