Group Ride Saturday Chimney Rock

ekuhn

Outstanding number of riders. Good to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. Was with the intermediate group, had to bail at newmans lane, but a great ride none the less.

Reggie - hope your wrist is alright.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The best I can do @Mare45 is an after pic

download_20171021_140755.jpg

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great time riding with everyone. These are always fun as I end up meeting new people and/or putting faces to their avatars.

Joined the intermediate ride and had a blast.....until I did a rookie move and did an impressive OTB. Cut it short and limped my way back to the lot. Thank you @ekuhn for leading the way. Ended up breaking my hand at the base of the pinkie finger. In a splint now and scheduling an Ortho consult to see if more care is needed. Ironically, I doesn't really hurt that bad.

Joined a bunch for some after ride food/beers at the Chimney Rock Inn. Great laughs and food!!!

upload_2017-10-23_10-52-29.png
upload_2017-10-23_10-52-54.png

upload_2017-10-23_10-53-39.png
upload_2017-10-23_10-54-9.png

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great time riding with everyone. These are always fun as I end up meeting new people and/or putting faces to their avatars.

Joined the intermediate ride and had a blast.....until I did a rookie move and did an impressive OTB. Cut it short and limped my way back to the lot. Thank you @ekuhn for leading the way. Ended up breaking my hand at the base of the pinkie finger. In a splint now and scheduling an Ortho consult to see if more care is needed. Ironically, I doesn't really hurt that bad.

Joined a bunch for some after ride food/beers at the Chimney Rock Inn. Great laughs and food!!!

View attachment 58708 View attachment 58709

View attachment 58710 View attachment 58711

Sorry to hear it's broken.. Those rocks are hard when you land on them.. Glad it's not hurting and you were still able to hold your beer, and mine. heal up fast..

jackx

Sorry to hear it's broken. That was quick thinking of @Mitch to give you that cold LIC to ice your swelling hand in the parking lot.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor

That’s some swollen paw! Heal up quick Burke.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@ReggieHammond , ouch sorry to hear. Hopefully no surgery is needed, keep us posted. I broke my hand several yrs ago, handle bars whipped around on impact and caught my right hand, I actually heard the crack.
Heal up quickly.

Top Bottom