Group ride Saturday 1/20

jackx

Perhaps those fighting over, or rather offering to be sweeper at the back, are just more willing to let those at the front, break trail and pack the snow. Could be a good day to lead from the back and shout directions up to the front rider.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great day out there!
Thanks to the Mayor of Mooch for the tour, and for all who came out.
(Like half the frickin board!)
IMG_9617.JPG

IMG_9622.JPG

IMG_9630.JPG

I think it was the first time we had a ride comprised entirely of sweepers.
I like that format.

Much funs for all.
If you didn't know,
now you know.

Stay tuned for the next in the series and short track is coming soon!

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Awesome ride and awesome people... thanks for being patient with me.. My first time in the snow for me.. everyone starts somewhere. Hope to see you guys at the next ride or in the future.
Glad you made it out yo!
Great to meet new faces.
Y'all come back now soon, ya hear?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Saturday was awesome. I felt like George Bailey at the end of Its a Wonderful Life, I was over whelmed to see that many folks come out for the ride. We never know how many people are going to show up for these rides, more people, more better.

It's great to have fun trails relatively close by, however it's far greater to have peeps who know the trails and are willing to lead others on the trails. Big thanks go out to @ReggieHammond , @jdgang , @mattybfat ,
@graveyardman67 . Getting 40 people out on trails for a smooth, flowee ride requires folks willing to lead.

Stay tuned for our next ride at Allaire, more fun rides are ahead!

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
These group rides are some of my favorite things. This one especially was amazing, just due the number of people in January with snow on the ground. And as always thanks to @pooriggy for keeping the wheels turning on organizing and all the other team members for promoting and helping out. Great to see everyone! Let’s keep it going.

Top Bottom