Group ride Saturday 1/20

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, I'm looking to switch it up to Stephens. I'll post up later today to confirm.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Allaire might be the same mush. @Frank what say you about the conditions for Sat am? Im 20 miles North and my lawn is covered so if it warms up this is Mush as well.

We need the freeze to stay another couple of days for this to enjoy the conditions.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Stephens probably got about the same amount of snow as DMR did which was perfect fine to ride yesterday....Its not warming up until the afternoon on saturday according to what im looking at...so I think its a good choice.

Frank

Sasquatch
Allaire might be the same mush. @Frank what say you about the conditions for Sat am? Im 20 miles North and my lawn is covered so if it warms up this is Mush as well.

We need the freeze to stay another couple of days for this to enjoy the conditions.
We got rain, which is frozen now, but by Saturday may be a muckfest.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That's a comment
tumblr_lghn6tyfwa1qzn7suo1_400.gif

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just when I thought I was riding somewhere else then my hometown. It's all good doe...

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, the ride is a go.
The destination will be Stephens State Park, there is just enough snow to make it fun (2"+/-). Reggie Burke, aka the Mayor of Allamuchy will be leading the ride, if you know Reggie, you know you can count on a fun social ride. If you've never been come out for a tour. The trails do have some elevation and rocks, you are in Allamuchy, so this is definitely an intermediate ride. Let me know if you have any questions:) @MissJR
9:30 Start Time
Park Here

https://www.google.com/maps/place/K...xfa200a4c5e098!8m2!3d40.9065462!4d-74.7697895

Top Bottom