Group ride Saturday 1/20

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
20180116_071518.png

We will be releasing a group ride this Saturday 1/20 at 9:30 am, the exact location is to be determined. The original plan was to ride Wawayanda and we may still ride there, however they are predicting snow which may make this destination less favorable.

Stay tuned for details, the only thing I am certain of at this point is we will meet at 9:30 somewhere. Rides are always free and there are no fun limits in place.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We will be releasing a group ride this Saturday 1/20 at 9:30 am, the exact location is to be determined. The original plan was to ride Wawayanda and we may still ride there, however they are predicting snow which may make this destination less favorable.

My gosh, you sound like an old man with this ride-cancelled-because-of-weather nonsense...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Maybe I'm in, as long it's not a race pace, and not too early, and not too cold, and not too much snow and not too far away and if fat bikes are allowed. /s

if you haven't been on an mtbnj groupie, i highly recommend it. Large crowds, put some faces to the names, and something for everyone.
Pace is spirited in one group, and casual in another. The other stuff, HTFU! :D

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I read something about ice near a lake on a trail at Waway.
I will try and be here if you ride there or if you don't there I will be there if you are here.
Also love the can post Iggy.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
View attachment 62029

Stay tuned for details, the only thing I am certain of at this point is we will meet at 9:30 somewhere. Rides are always free and there are no fun limits in place.

I love everything about this post.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@pooriggy is there a location decision yet? (looks like wawayanda is a popular option)

just tag me... so i can update the facebook page for the ride

Top Bottom