Gore Mountain

rxpxskier

Has anyone ridden at Gore? Will be spending some time in Lake George in a few weeks and was hoping to get some riding in. Do they allow you to climb up? From what i have seen on youtube, it is nothing like Mountain Creek. Messaged them on FB, but they dont open for another week and havnt received a response.

If you are staying on the south end of the lake, the SMBA trails in Saratoga @ Clinton and Daniels Road are worth the drive. #4 rated trail system in NY state.

Gurney Lane bike park is great. Fast & flowy. Ride to it from the LG village along the Queensbury Bikeway. Make stops at Adirondack Pub & Brewery & LG Brew House & Martha's Dandee Creme.

SMBA trails (Daniels Rd) are great too. More rocks, tech. The best trails are not officially on the map as far as I can tell. Try to ride with someone who's been there.

I heard West Mountain was going to have MTB. Not sure if it's XC or DH.

Brant Lake Bike Park is 25 min north of LG. Brand new. Just opened few weeks ago. Not sure what it's like or miles of trails. Check it out & report back. I own 50 ft of one of the trails for making a donation (or something like that).

@Sven Migot - i must have missed the note that they opened!!!

IMG_1484.JPG

the free side of gore isn't too bad. ride the long climb out to the (EDIT) right of the free lot and enjoy some top notch downhill. i would share some strava links but its blocked at work.
also gurney lane and smba are amazing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom