good guy down - send thoughts and prayers

Pampa

Shoot. Awesome guy. Did my first trail maintenance with him. I'll pray for you. I wish you a speedy recovery.

jpn

Praying for you Steve. Everytime I ride Stephens I am grateful for your work there.

Ian F

Ouch! Get well soon! I've ridden a bit at Allamuchy and appreciate the work done there.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Oh stop. Get back on the bike and suck it up like the rest of us!

J/K ...heal up brother. See you on the trails soon.

littlev21

spoke with Steve yesterday. he's home, in good spirits, but will need to stay on the blood thinners for a good portion of the summer. Bummer. Might be a good while till he's back to rolling again. MattyB is dead on when he says we need to step up with keeping the trails in top notch condition. Stephen's is in primo condition right now, it should be ridden to the full extent your time allows, and think about why these trails are in such a fantastic condition. It would be a sad if Steve came back to a unmaintained mess.

dingo369

Many hands make light work. If we as a group can stay on top of the trail work, and post up of work needed or when something has been completed that would benefit all who enjoy the trails at Stephens. Heal up brother.

Top Bottom