Going to Vermont next month...

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
About once or twice a month I go to VT to work on my sister in laws house, since I'll be doing mud and painting I will have a lot of down time. What trails should I try out, I'll be around Bennington, and will be bringing my bike up with me. I'd like to try mt snow but I don't think my bike or I will last long there.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
About once or twice a month I go to VT to work on my sister in laws house, since I'll be doing mud and painting I will have a lot of down time. What trails should I try out, I'll be around Bennington, and will be bringing my bike up with me. I'd like to try mt snow but I don't think my bike or I will last long there.

Check out trail forks. That seems to be new the map my ride. Type in the location and you'll get all the good spots and good loops.

The days of getting lost in the woods are over...for better or worse.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Check out trail forks. That seems to be new the map my ride. Type in the location and you'll get all the good spots and good loops.

The days of getting lost in the woods are over...for better or worse.

That's what I've started using this year, it's great but it seems to be missing some trails. I was searching on single track as well. Seems most of the trails are up further North.

The Kalmyk

That's what I've started using this year, it's great but it seems to be missing some trails. I was searching on single track as well. Seems most of the trails are up further North.

Hard to go further south then Bennington in VT. I’m sure you could find good riding in Massachusetts

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Bennington is about an hour from beebe hill, worth checking out. And there’s riding around Pittsfield mass. When in doubt, my tactic is to use Strava heat map and look for the squiggles.

k-drive

Oooh that rutland trail is really cool, I've visited it 3 times now on my way to trails near Burlington.

Top Bottom