Global Fat Bike Day at Allaire

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone,
On Saturday Dec. 5th 2015 at the Hospital Rd. lot from 8am until 1pm., JORBA and the Trek Store of Middletown will be putting on a ride to celebrate Global Fat Bike Day. There will be 3 Farley 9's to demo, a 17.5", a 19.5", and a 21.5" they will also bring a couple of Staches, coffee and donuts....all courtesy of the Trek Store of Middletown. So come on out and celebrate and ride a fatbike or two, the folks from Trek will be there from 8 until 1. Remember, it's not about the KOM, it's about the FAT.

Per discussion with @Frank there should be multiple level rides throughout the park for all skill levels.

Per different discussion with @jimvreeland there is discussion of an advanced ride that will be covering 50+ miles using what Allaire has to offer as well as the beach and beyond. Please let me know who is up for the advanced ride prior to the day of.

Sounds good...assuming I can peel myself out of bed early enough after the friday night onslaught of beers I'm bound to consume... (I have yet to even sit on one yet!)

Per discussion with @Frank there should be multiple level rides throughout the park for all skill levels.

Per different discussion with @jimvreeland there is discussion of an advanced ride that will be covering 50+ miles using what Allaire has to offer as well as the beach and beyond. Please let me know who is up for the advanced ride prior to the day of.

I'd like to discuss this further.

Coordinating baby-sitting plans with the in-laws so the wife can join in.... is there a particular/preferred time that everyone should come back to the lot for a GFBD group photo? If we only have two hours to escape, I want to make sure we see everyone :)

Just a reminder that the Trek Store of Middletown is bringing 5 bikes to demo and will not have the demo fleet. They are bringing 3 Farley 9's and 2 Staches from their inventory for folk to ride, pretty cool considering they had less than 2 weeks to put this together. We will also have some folk on hand to to rides and tours if wanted. Fun times on the fatties!

Thank you for helping put this together Mr Harms. Sounds like it will be a great time. Lookin' foward to it!
E&P

Back
Top Bottom