Glen Park 4/7 fun runs

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Glen park 4/7 enduro runs
9am start
I plan on getting in at least 6 full runs with some sessions on the more fun/tech features
i climb slow AF but get pretty rad on the downs
152 Collins St, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
fun trail system , 15min climb to top give or take
descents around 3 to 5 minutes long nothing to gnar
any takers , @Xler8 @V-Dub @DanBrodeen

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You had me till climb ?
Maybe I should set boywonder up with uber job over there shuttling...

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
You had me till climb ?
Maybe I should set boywonder up with uber job over there shuttling...
I've done shuttles here and it takes just as long if not longer so I'd rather man up now so hopefully pre riding for races wont hurt so bad

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It was a glorious day of shredding , I plan on riding here more often this year so I'll just edit the date in the future and keep this open for anyone to join

What's the variation in trails? Both me and Joy were interested yesterday but scheduling wise it didn't work out.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What's the variation in trails? Both me and Joy were interested yesterday but scheduling wise it didn't work out.
Fast flowee and fun , any jumps or technical bits have go arounds and theres one rock garden that's comparable to any north Jersey park . 10 to 19 min climb depending were you start with a couple short steep pitches

Gnick

Fast flowee and fun , any jumps or technical bits have go arounds and theres one rock garden that's comparable to any north Jersey park . 10 to 19 min climb depending were you start with a couple short steep pitches
I’m in for next time

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
6/9 fun runs will go down . Need to swap brake pads and do a quick bleed in the am so I'm thinking 10 or 1030 start .

Ian F

Any more specific info? I probably can't make it (in NH most weekends), but I can forward info to some friends in PA and NY who may be interested.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any more specific info? I probably can't make it (in NH most weekends), but I can forward info to some friends in PA and NY who may be interested.
Start around 930 and rip laps till the legs are dead .session some jumps and lines . Trails are close to parking lot so people can come and go easily

Top Bottom