Give Tim Information About Bike Stuff Thread (formerly What tires should i buy?)

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Thanks for all the advice. I'm gonna keep at the skills. If you see a goofball riding back and forth in the grassy areas down here, feel free to point and laugh.

I'll join you! I have a long way to go myself. I keep saying I'm going to just do a skills session once or twice a week but it never comes to fruition.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
every time you stop your bike (on purpose) practice a track stand. pretty easy, and you'll focus with some people around.
remember, heal down and out to get loose of the pedals!

bunny hop over sticks - just don't kick them up into the drivetrain.

you'll be doing logs, and repositioning/hopping the bike in no time!

TimBay

I'll join you! I have a long way to go myself. I keep saying I'm going to just do a skills session once or twice a week but it never comes to fruition.
I'm hoping to ride tomorrow and Thursday...just not set on time yet. Let me know if you want to ride together. You made hopping logs look pretty easy. Once I get the hop going, Many Logs is probably a fantastic trail to put it to practical practice. It's not just a clever name, after all.

RobW

I'm hoping to ride tomorrow and Thursday...just not set on time yet. Let me know if you want to ride together. You made hopping logs look pretty easy. Once I get the hop going, Many Logs is probably a fantastic trail to put it to practical practice. It's not just a clever name, after all.
its really only many log in up top, and has since lost many logs with the chainsaw guy. :(

Top Bottom