Give me your opinion - the good the bad and the ugly

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Come up to Denville and ride my xxl Ventana El Cap on whatever you'd like up here. The stem's a 90, the fork's 100mm and it's full bounce. And it's big. I can get the numbers for you, so even if it's TOO big, you can go back to @jdog with some real-world "oh my god I hate that size" feedback.
Finding a shop that carries gigantic + sizing is tough. Basically, no one does. But you knew that.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just keep in mind all the fatbike hate is really coming from roadies who like to mountain bike in their spare time and therefore take mountain biking waaaay too seriously

Do you have anyone specifically in mind?

ktmrider

@ktmrider has about 3 Dh KOMs in DP that nobody has beaten. 3 years standing on his fat bike. I tried on my sled and a real world cup top 10er who tried did not meet the mark. If you dont know Marico then go home. I can from real experience tell you that you can slay the tech easier then anything over other wheel platform in xc with fat or plus. Weenie dogs are always gonna say it's faster because they train. Fact is bike skills win over everything.

I will donate a QP of the finest green to whoever can legititmaly beat my times . It's not going to happen

Top Bottom