Give me your chains.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
like the coasters, dislike the 'beer'

next time i pull or break a chain ill lyk, maybe i could get a couple of these out of it ;)

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Haha I'd love to see anyone's wifey's face when you try to use these anywhere other than the garage.

id get an eye roll, then shed probably glue felt to the bottom and move on with it, not worth her effort to argue me over it . . . ;)

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I have these, but I'm far away from you and they are taking up space. If you wanna send me $10 or something I can send you all this stuff :p

40075820_10155891929563215_4252755799069163520_n.jpg

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
these are sweet. Nice for the garage. Sturdy enough to possibly avoid a knock over when I’m flailing around under my car or a bike.

Can I stash some at six mile somewhere for you to pick up since I ride at awful hours?

02camaro

these are sweet. Nice for the garage. Sturdy enough to possibly avoid a knock over when I’m flailing around under my car or a bike.

Can I stash some at six mile somewhere for you to pick up since I ride at awful hours?

you can, just put them in a zip lock so they dont rust up. ill whip some up for you when i have free time.

Hey can you use chainsaw chains? I have a bunch of them. Might as well make these things heavy, table-damaging and potentially finger shredding!

can you even break a chainsaw chain? lol

When the coaster fucks up your table more than a can or bottle will, you're doing it right.

i do plan on putting cork on the bottom but didn't have that in shop inventory, and i dont have cork trees growing out in the backyard lol

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
can you even break a chainsaw chain? lol

uhh YES, been there done that, fortunately the saw spit the chain out the front of the bar and it was on a log at the time so noone got hurt.

as for rejoining them? probalby if you have the right size pin, at lease rejoined enough for what your doing, a pin and a quick tack weld should hold it back together, drill out the pins would be the worst case.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i should have another 9 speed chain coming up soon, replacement due in tomorrow from the big A

Fire Lord Jim

I volunteer@ the boys & gitrls club bike exchange. We just toss chains. I can put than aside for you instead. More than you can weld. Outside Trenton, but I show up for group rides.

Top Bottom