SOLD: Giro Cartelle MIPS Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Soooo... I'm like the Goldilocks of helmets. I bought yet another helmet that I thought was right, but after wearing it around the house, felt like it wasn't the right fit either... so here we go with "Helmets that don't fit MissJR: Part deux" (and if you're curious as to why I have sizes all over the place, it's because my head is actually 21.75" which is the popular end size for all these helmets. do i size up? do i size down? sigh)

New Giro Cartelle MIPS Helmet Size Small:
51-55 cm/20-21.75"
MSRP: $100

IMG_20170916_202710996_HDR.jpg IMG_20170916_202858090.jpg IMG_20170916_202810118.jpg IMG_20170916_202816831.jpg IMG_20170916_202823210.jpg IMG_20170916_202838927.jpg

Last edited:

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is the purple one good!?

so far so good... i used it at the race yesterday... my only issue was my ponytail got in the way... i should have double checked that before the race started and not after the transition :/

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Protect your noggin with this awesome (and cheap) helmet!!

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Still up for grabs!!

I'll be at Hippo Cross Saturday and NJ Bike Festival Sunday if anyone wants to take a look at it.

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I still have this and still want to get rid of it.

Still new. Never worn minus me wearing it around the house a little to test it out.

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
ok... i REALLY want to get rid of this now...

seriously.

make me an offer.

i'll make a super deal for anyone in NICA or who coaches NICA.

Dominos

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I maybe missed this thread but I'm also the goldilocks of helmets. Curious what finally worked out for you. Maybe some day we will ride together and I'll see for myself.
FWIW I have an oval head, and have had much happiness wearing Specialized helmets. I tried wearing a POC helmet for a year #becausepink but it would make my brain hurt. Now Eric wears a pink POC helmet.

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I maybe missed this thread but I'm also the goldilocks of helmets. Curious what finally worked out for you. Maybe some day we will ride together and I'll see for myself.
FWIW I have an oval head, and have had much happiness wearing Specialized helmets. I tried wearing a POC helmet for a year #becausepink but it would make my brain hurt. Now Eric wears a pink POC helmet.
i wound up with a giro montaro which is pretty good but not perfect... especially if my ponytail doesn't sit quite right in it. i also *just* bought a bell hela joyride helmet but i haven't worn it riding yet.

mstyer

i wound up with a giro montaro which is pretty good but not perfect... especially if my ponytail doesn't sit quite right in it. i also *just* bought a bell hela joyride helmet but i haven't worn it riding yet.
I've found Lazer helmets to be super ponytail friendly and they fit my oval head well. Halters has a couple of Lazer Magma MTB helmets in stock in size small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom