Girls 14” or 16” bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebineezer

Anyone have a girls 14-16” wheel bike they are looking to get rid of? My 4 year old daughter has been riding a 12” with training wheels and I think it’s getting a bit too small for her.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I've got a 16" Blue Trek Jet. I've been storing it just for you!

Rear coaster brake, motocross-style fenders which really keep the water/mud off juniors posterior. Front tire is good, rear showing some cracking on sidewall. If you bring a new set of 16" tires/tubes I will install them for you.

I've got a 16" Blue Trek Jet. I've been storing it just for you!

Rear coaster brake, motocross-style fenders which really keep the water/mud off juniors posterior. Front tire is good, rear showing some cracking on sidewall. If you bring a new set of 16" tires/tubes I will install them for you.
Thank you for the offer. I’m waiting to see if another offer pans out, if not, I will be in touch. You are a bit far from me in terms of distance.

Thank you for the offer. I’m waiting to see if another offer pans out, if not, I will be in touch. You are a bit far from me in terms of distance.

No problem, just trying to find a new home for it. In the next month I’ll find my way down to the Forked River area if that helps.

Found something local. Thanks for all your offers

Attachments

• 48C1E6D8-73D8-4BD1-8EE6-ACD83F64DF73.jpeg
    48C1E6D8-73D8-4BD1-8EE6-ACD83F64DF73.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom