Giant TCR advanced custom complete

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
Have to thin the herd. Haven't been on this more then 6 times since July.

Frame/fork- Giant tcr advanced limited size m/l. (5'10-6'1) This frame was never available to the public. All ghost graphics looks super sharp.

Wheels- h plus son archetype with bikehubstore sl hubs and cx Ray spokes. 28h

Groupset- duraace 9000 with rotor 3df cranks 52/36 and 11-28

Zipp service course csl 42cm bars, syntace f119 stem, cinelli Caleido tape, giant prologo scratch imitation

Tires- Michelin pro 4 grip (wrong tires pictured)

Bike is two years old. The wheels are about 1.5 years old. The groupset was on my cross bike for a few months and swapped on to this bike last spring. Cassette and rings have less then a year of use. All bearings recently serviced. The bike is about 15.5 lb without pedals.

Located in Bordentown

NOW $2000 and I'll include arundel carbon cages and look keo blade pedals with new cleats.

LDooeeD.png

Goodies I will include with bike. Look keo blade pedals, new keo cleats with covers, arundel Dave-o matte carbon cages and barfly 2.0 garmin mount.

Did I mention the frame has an integrated ant + speed/cadence sensor to work with your garmin?

l6Vxhdq.png

L8tC4qX.png

RV2ckdJ.png

Last edited:
much murder

killer price

but what are you replacing it with? a child? reg eg hatch with LS swap/ITR trans?

wanna trade for an anthem - it is way too fast for me, since you trained it. keeps trying to buck me off!

that is a beauty - someone should jump on this. you got pics when it had matching bar tape (just bustin') ?

Son, I'd be all over this shit if I wasn't looking to remodel a stupid bathroom...:-/

wow just wow, all your sales are just outstanding, Pearl/Lou insert your Roc GIF

Wow! Looks super nice.

Not being familiar with the wheel set brand, I thought for a second that it said "N Plus One."

Back
Top Bottom