Giant DH Comp M/L

ellbiddy

So, I don't see myself riding DH anymore this year as I whomped my shoulder good and as such I don't see myself needing my DH bike anymore...sadly.

I put in a lot of work into this guy, custom Powder Coat from TRG Coating (really popular and reputable guy who does great work). Brand new Fox Van R coil (DHX Body without all the fancy knobs) has been absolutely great and plush. Boxxer Race (new in 07 in great shape with only a minor scratch in a decale and a TINY scuff in the stanchion that has been filled and filed) that comes with 2 springs, Hayes Strokers (can come with Hope M4's if you want to pay a little more). Brand new suspension linkage that has maybe 5-6 rides on it. I babied this bike and I'm sad to see it go, but I really have no use for it in the foreseeable future. BRAND new Howitzer BB + cranks with zero rides on them.

During reassembly, the color looks a lot more red in the pictures than in real life, it's more of a burnt orange:
DSCF1259.JPG

And for all the images:
http://leo.mozor.net/bike/

It fits somewhere between a M and a L I'm 6'0 and I love the way it feels.

Asking $1300 (which is way less than what I invested into it at this point) or $1550 with the hope brakes

J-Dro

Leo, your going to regret selling this bike. You obviously poured heart and soul into refurbishing it and you won't get what its worth most likely. Injuries heal eventually and you will be back in the saddle soon enough. Just my unsolicited $.02.

mattg

Don't sell it for that reason. I broke my left hand and two ribs at diablo and went back one week later and rode diablo again.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Leo don't do it, I'm regreting selling mine. The thought of renting and day pass has kept me off the slopes. You seem to have put more TLC into it to reap rewards. Keep the sucka!

ellbiddy

As much as I love it, I literally can't do anything with it. I feel worse for owning it and having it sit there.

ellbiddy

Bump, maybe I can get rid of this thing too.....how about it Norm. I know you want to ride the gnar ;)

Top Bottom