Get These Outta My Garage - Make any offer or trade - Fulcrum Racing 5 CX wheelset

Status
Not open for further replies.

iman29

Hey all,

I have had these wheels hanging in my garage for about 3 years they came with something else I bought as part of a package deal. I thought for sure I would mount tires and a cassette and use them in the winter on my road bikes but I never did.

They are previously used with some replacement spokes. No idea what model year and not sure if the hub is 10 or 11 speed. Tried to take pics to show everything.

Maybe these will make for a good set of practice / training wheels so you don't mess up your race wheels.

$80 Or please Make me an offer instead of asking me to burn them. IMG_1120.JPGIMG_1121.JPGIMG_1122.JPGIMG_1123.JPGIMG_1126.JPGIMG_1127.JPGIMG_1128.JPG

Pickup only somewhere near 07836.

Last edited:

iman29

ok due to my lack of knowledge on how much these might be worth, I cut the price in half so $80 now or make me an offer.

Payments accepted in Cash/beer combinations - make an offer just want these out of the garage.

iman29

Bump for needing to get these out of my garage and recover some cash - just make an offer.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
okay, i may sort of "want" these, will you ship them for $30?

or i'll paypal you $5 of the $20 to light them on fire.

iman29

Still available.

these would make good winter beater wheels for your road or CX/Gravel bike maybe. Actually I have no idea if they would but would like to get these outta my garage and get a few bucks for holiday shopping (for more bike stuff for myself of course)

Make an offer you never know I might say yes.

iman29

OK so let me know if you have anything you might want to trade for these wheels? Just want them out of the garage. Might do a cash/trade combo if you had something interesting

would be interested in the following:

- rechargeable set of bike lights
- road tires 25c
- 11 speed road bike parts
- 10 speed wheels (something lighter than my stock Axis wheels on my backup bike)
- older model garmin
- MTB helmet size L/XL (broke mine recently)
- MTB shoes (mens size 13) yes big clown feet.

PM if you want to chat thanks.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Seeing how this has gone, I'll take them if you buy me a 6 pack

in all seriousness post the wheel deets in the title I have no clue what size there are or anything but I'm not the sharpest bulb

iman29

Haha ok I think I did have the details in there but I edited the title so many times. The very first posting has some info and good pics.

iman29

Still avail. I have one person that wants to make an art project with them but if you wanna ride them it’s moar better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom