Get out here!

this is messed up - wish i could help - has to be access to the picture location??

all the techie people are up north :D

it's also a good day to build tees on a golf course.

20170224_125012.jpg

Don't feel bad @ReverendNewman, since I got the iPhone 7 I can't post pictures anymore. I have to do it from my iPad (older one) or PC. I'm sure it's one of my settings... just haven't gotten around to playing with it.

Don't feel bad @ReverendNewman, since I got the iPhone 7 I can't post pictures anymore. I have to do it from my iPad (older one) or PC. I'm sure it's one of my settings... just haven't gotten around to playing with it.
Ever since Samsung pushed those new OS down to my phone it seems like I have all kinds of issues. My Bluetooth drops in and out, etc.

grant the browser access to your photos. and the mic, and camera, so i can see what you are doing.

hey now - new OS?

delete the apps that are being offensive, and reinstall them.
you might just have old bits - and need new bits. like running summer air in the tires during winter.

seriously, reinstall the apps that are acting up. let me know if that does anything.

i checked the xenforo forums, and haven't seen anything specific about the note4.

Reactions: rlb
I just took this as a screen shot and it uploaded. Could size be an issue? This is like 700k and my photos r like 7 megs. And this is also a .png file.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-24-13-54-04.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-24-13-54-04.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 137
I just took this as a screen shot and it uploaded. Could size be an issue? This is like 700k and my photos r like 7 megs. And this is also a .png file.

it could be - or location. is there a separate folder for screenshots?

edit one of the large pics, and save it to a different name, then try upload.

I'm having issues too...I just posted in the other thread... It does seem to correlate to the size of the picture. Over 5MB was no luck, but the same photo reduced to 2.5MB posted fine...

U r using that "Upload File" icon? How r u pasting the photo in the body of the text? So far, the screen shots I got up there just uploaded as an attachment.
Once uploaded, I'm given a choice near the attachment of embedding a thumbnail or the whole picture.

Using upload a file button

This website sucks. Trying to login and jome, and it's telling member not found, then when I try to create, it says it exists. Arghhhhhhhh

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions