General Lee looking for good home

MannyL358

I have a General Lee kids bike my son has out grown. I picked it up here last year. It's free but you must pick it up. The specs can be found here: View

Great little bike. It's in the same condition. I only replaced the break cable.

Pics:

Attachments

• img_0139.jpg
    img_0139.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 97
  • img_0140.jpg
    img_0140.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 53
  • img_0142.jpg
    img_0142.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 41
Free?!?! Damn - that little ride had some very cool parts on it and had stuff like rebuilt wheels with FMF hubs. Maybe a little overkill for a kids bike (although probably not for most here on this board). Given the rate my youngest is growing - I would have bought it back!

That is very very cool of you to give it to a good home. Whoever got it should be stoked!

Free?!?! Damn - that little ride had some very cool parts on it and had stuff like rebuilt wheels with FMF hubs. Maybe a little overkill for a kids bike (although probably not for most here on this board). Given the rate my youngest is growing - I would have bought it back!

That is very very cool of you to give it to a good home. Whoever got it should be stoked!

No doubt it's a great little bike...you did a nice job building it. My son had a blast on it but he is growing super fast.

It's spoken for and hopefully it will be picked up this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom