Garmin 800, every park in NJ map overlay. You need this!

rick81721

Lothar
Finally had a chance to install Luke's maps on my Garmin 820 and there's a 3 hr map update I have to install first.
Will try it later.

How do you like the 820? I've had an 810 forever and was seriously considering switching to the dark side and trying the wahoo elemnt bolt

bdmtb

I hope this hasn't been covered already (i did read most of the thread), but can you have more than one custom map loaded at the same time? Thanks!

gtluke

The Moped
I hope this hasn't been covered already (i did read most of the thread), but can you have more than one custom map loaded at the same time? Thanks!
Possibly, but I only have an 800 which has a 100 image limit. My nj maps are 100 images so the 800 is tapped out. The newer ones may support more.
So give it a try and report back.

Pampa

@gtluke Hey, do you know if anything has changed on the 800 (maybe through the firmware/software updates?) that would prevent the maps being displayed? I reset my 800 to sell it, then decided to keep it so I copied the maps file to a CustomMaps folder but can't manage to get them to display. I looked on Settings, Maps, Map information/Select mpa and I only see the "AMR Standard Basemap, NR" enabled. I tried disabling it but still the other map doesn't show up.

Any idea of what I could do? I'm tired of getting lost in Stephens!

Thanks.

Top Bottom