Garmin 800, every park in NJ map overlay. You need this!

gtluke

The Moped
I'll be calling in the guns to help me build a switch back from my yard to the street below so I can get right out my property to the dirt road.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for the short answer... is there a long answer that ends in "yes?" :hmmm:

Sure:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Lots and lots of boring text. And the answer is still not yes.

I actually have no clue.

gtluke

The Moped
Will work on:
Colorado/Oregon/Dakota/Montana/GPSMap 62/GPSMap 78/Rino 600/Astro 300/Edge 800/eTrex 20 & 30

soulchild

Luke should get commission on your 800 purchase.

I was looking for something to spend the cash I got for the broken Flash anyway so between that and selling the 705 I got a couple of kits and the 800... not too shabby :D

Last edited:

gtluke

The Moped
I just turned my TV on to go to bed.
IMG_20120302_233137.jpg

CrankDat

i cant get this to work on my garmin. can someone please help me?
when i plug my garmin in; my pc recognizes it as GARMIN(J) and removable disk(K) so i open garmin create a folder in there named custom maps and in that folder i place the file i downloaded from the OP. turn on the garmin follow the steps to switch maps and all i get are 2 maps named CN North America and AMR Standard basemap,NR. what gives?

gtluke

The Moped
hmm, sounds like you are doing it right. Maybe try updating to the newest firmware if you didn't already?

woody

Works great for me! (Thanks again Luke.)

CrankDat, did you create the CustomMaps folder in the GARMIN folder of the GARMIN 'drive'?

It should look like this:

CustomMaps%2520332012%252074317%2520PM.jpg

Top Bottom