This is NOT the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute!

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Not living there all year bro, gonna bail in the summer to cooler (and great mtb) areas. Plus will be doing lots of travel and roadtrips in US to hit places like Moab. Might even spend a summer in stinkin NJ :)

Please tell me you guys are getting an Airstream...:)
D6BA78F5-2365-4E38-922A-C50366740AF7-20774-00001CC3909319AC.jpeg

Mountain Bike Mike

I don't truly appreciate Florida until I look back at the pictures. When I'm in Florida, I enjoy the vacation and things we do BUT when I see the pics, I'm like Damn.. It was so nice there. I'm not sure why that is.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, High Mountain takes some time to figure out. Knowing the "classic" unmarked trails would help with figuring out the "recently discovered" trails, but it's too late for that now :p

With a GPX file and Maprika, you can pretty much figure it all out eventually. Get a tour if you ever go back there though.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Those weight #s got me commenting... Your guns may lose size but will look bigger cause RIPPED

Nice job - Kev is going to be jealous of your weight...
Considering I weight myself once every 6 months, unlikely. He should be crushing my PRs at that weight.

Too bad he will waste this back in the flatlands.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sounds like your getting faster in your olden age. Come out next year to do the H2H races, they have a 60+ class.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
This is waking up naked weight. You are more than 154? I know you have no upper body so you either have huge legs or a giant head.

People use them as emergency straps but I've never used mine for anything.
154.5 is the lowest I have seen in the last 10 years. I don't have a big head or huge legs and I dont watch what I eat. Usually I am between 155 and 160.

Zaskar

No need where I am but wind will be the issue. Probably see hurricane force winds - house was built to latest standards so I guess we will see how it holds up. We put up the hurricane shutters and left on Wednesday via auto train. Got back yesterday. Will watch the security cams as the lanai cage blows away like the wizard of oz. Hopefully the house stays put

Best of luck to you guys. What town are you in??

rlb

Did you have to custom order the shutters, or did the builder provide them with the house? Always wondered where/how people acquired the nice corrugated metal ones.

Top Bottom