This is NOT the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute!

Sorry the vice was wifey's Dad's, so that stays. Deadline is dec 26, leaving 27th for FL. And tractor is long gone

Can I stop by on the 25th with the wife? We're available for lunch, dinner or both. Warning, she's a fake vegetarian but we both eat a lot. Hint, we both like panettone (avoid the junk made in Brazil) Just sayin'...

But seriously, let me check if I can really fit that in the garage and I will get back to you, if you get other interested in it give it away...thanks.

Do most people do power on mtbs? I just started fooling with power a few months ago on the road bike.
Power on mtbs is kinda useless because the efforts are really not sustained given the nature of riding trails.
Power data from road rides is better because you can produce sustained efforts within a given wattage. This also opens a can of worms, and soon you'll be doing an ftp test, doing micro bursts and looking to sign up for a CX/Mtb race.
60+ class here we come.

Power on mtbs is kinda useless because the efforts are really not sustained given the nature of riding trails.
Power data from road rides is better because you can produce sustained efforts within a given wattage. This also opens a can of worms, and soon you'll be doing an ftp test, doing micro bursts and looking to sign up for a CX/Mtb race.
60+ class here we come.
Pretty sure Rick is younger than you :p

Forgot to add, the garage is a disaster and has to get cleaned out before we leave. Anyone interested in a Kobalt stainless work bench? Free - just gotta haul it out of here

View attachment 113118

PS bike not included

@rick81721 , thanks again for the workbench, it is now back in one piece and fully operational, it has found its place in the garage as an exclusively bike dedicated workstation. The added bonus was that in order to make space for it I had to get my two brain cells working which resulted in the relocation of some old cabinets that we took out of the kitchen when we bought the house...I maybe even be able to park one of the car back in the garage one of these days!

Back
Top Bottom