This is NOT the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Had a mild scare earlier this week - been coughing/wheezing for a few weeks now since the flu a month ago. Finally went to the doc and he listened to my lungs - definite congestion. Ordered an xray and suspected the possibility of walking (riding?) pneumonia. Of course a cough and chest xray always elicits something even more frightening. Anywho, a day later get the call - chest xray is clear - nothing to worry about. Doc gave me a 6 day course of prednisone to try to reduce lung inflammation - doesn't seem to be helping much yet but will see. Seems to be slowing me down on the road bike, hope it clears soon.

And today had some "fun" - got coal rolled twice by the same guy. Heading east on Amwell in the center of Hillsborough and stop at the light by the post office. Upon turning green, an older green pickup with bed cab blows by with a minor coal roll. But I catch up and pass him in the line waiting for the light at 206. Apparently this really got his goat, because when he pulled out across 206 by me, smoke was billowing.

PS house back on the market and seems to be heating up around here. Already a few appts and open house tomorrow. Hopefully some sucker buys this dump!
Glad you aren't dying.

You get coal rolled very often. Ar you like riding in the middle of the lane or something?

Why no six mile today?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
So more news today. Stopped at Halters to get the raceface seatpost on the horsethief. Also wanted to see how easy to get a bike in wifey's new Forester. We don't have it yet but the dealer gave us a base model loaner so we could ditch the rental. Fits easily

View attachment 93286

Then the real news - took a rocket ship for a test drive in Halters lot and dirt behind - wow!

View attachment 93287

Pulled the trigger - should be here in 2 weeks!
Is that a 5010, Hightower or blur? All the bikes look the damn same

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
So more news today. Stopped at Halters to get the raceface seatpost on the horsethief. Also wanted to see how easy to get a bike in wifey's new Forester. We don't have it yet but the dealer gave us a base model loaner so we could ditch the rental. Fits easily

View attachment 93286

Then the real news - took a rocket ship for a test drive in Halters lot and dirt behind - wow!

View attachment 93287

Pulled the trigger - should be here in 2 weeks!
I’m a trail bike/all mountain rider and even I want a Blur. Tried one out at Ringwood Jorba fest and was my favorite out of approximately 15 bikes that I tried. Floats over everything. Great choice. Congrats.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Of course!
tumblr_p41n8ce4SX1wzvt9qo1_540.gif

Clips belong on that bike, try them and thank me later

Top Bottom