This is NOT the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute!

serviceguy

Not sure if it applies to road bikes, I had the same problem when using too small of a tube on my mtb. It did not make enough friction to hold the tire in place resulting in a reap at the base of the tube stem...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
OK this is getting ridiculous. Front tire completely flat again. I took out the tube and this one has a big rip right at the junction of the stem "thicker rubber" and the rest of the tube. The rip is facing the inside of the wheel rim (not the tire), and I checked again and nothing in there. Another defective tube??
I read a bunch of comments about bad tubes on amazon. The one MBM gave me the other day did a similar thing. Is there a slight gap in your rim strip that is exposing a wholenin the rim?

thegock

Yeah, no.

The towpath isn't considered mtb, by the girls at my assisted living facility...

GANG SIGN IMG_20181214_130214-01.jpg

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Our community housecall bike repair guy took my spearfish yesterday for an overhaul. Disassembled, cleaned, lubed, new stans in the tires, new chain and cassette. And he rebuilt the rockshox shock that was barely working. Back in business!

View attachment 86943

Does he work on Rollators too? We get a lot of requests to repair those. Figured that would be really popular by you.

cc3f317f-bb3d-483e-9e59-f584ebff4592_1.e6c911d8a9fa37e2996f6d113ffdadef.jpeg

jackx

Does he work on Rollators too? We get a lot of requests to repair those. Figured that would be really popular by you.

cc3f317f-bb3d-483e-9e59-f584ebff4592_1.e6c911d8a9fa37e2996f6d113ffdadef.jpeg
My father-in-law had over-sized wheels on his. Need larger wheels to roll over crap. Same idea as 29ers vs. 26ers.

Top Bottom