This is NOT the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
How strict is this rule?

it is only enforced if you get caught. one of the ways is by getting a paycheck, having a license, having someone rat you out for the reward......

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
One of my favorite places. Inshore fishing ftw!
Shelling for the win.
20180401_073058.jpg
20180401_083945.jpg
20180401_071705.jpg
20180401_084336.jpg

huffster

I kind of understand. I went to Rothrock once when making a trip across PA. I was winging it and hit some really nice mix of trails. I'm sure it would be better if I knew where I was going. I barely scratched the surface. It was the middle of the week and I didn't encounter another soul. So, it really felt like I was off in the wilderness. The place is huge (97k acres) and diverse. Maybe I'll get back there one day.
@pearl boners over that place-hard

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I hit Rothrock a few years ago when we were out in State College for a wedding. It's really nice, and I'm sure I only saw a small portion of it. We were staying in the cabins at Tussey Mountain, so I was able to just ride right out to the trails. Would ride again.

Mountain Bike Mike

I’m hoping to ride the State college stuffs soon. Also consider Michaux... Awesome trail systems and you really feel like you’re way out away from any type civilization.

thegock

Brilliant start to July mountain biking - got up spectacularly early (for me) - a few minutes before 7am - and rode to the sourlands. Less than 1/2 mile in, the dropper post pops and drops all the way down. Seriously? No pressure at all. Turned around and rode home in clown-bike mode:

35616903_1587391024704187_6387827313706270720_n.jpg

So this is strike two for the reverb dropper post - I'm done with it. Recos on the best dropper post these days?

Thomson FTW

Fat Trout

Brilliant start to July mountain biking - got up spectacularly early (for me) - a few minutes before 7am - and rode to the sourlands. Less than 1/2 mile in, the dropper post pops and drops all the way down. Seriously? No pressure at all. Turned around and rode home in clown-bike mode:

35616903_1587391024704187_6387827313706270720_n.jpg

So this is strike two for the reverb dropper post - I'm done with it. Recos on the best dropper post these days?
If you don't want to spend as much on a Thompson. I can tell you my Ibis came with a KS Lev Si. I have not had any problems with it. I don't even think about it, so far it just works. Partial drop, all the way....whatever seems fine. I did upgrade the lever to a Wolf Tooth right away which was well worth it.

Top Bottom