FunMondays @ Chimney Rock

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be there between 5 and 5:30.

I'll be there at 4:00 to take my 4-5:00 call in the car. Then I am going to saunter up around blue to do a little pre-Funday TM that needs doing. I'll be back at the lot at 5:30.

IDK what time I'll head out, sometime between 4:30 and 5:00 I imagine. You can find me on the outer edge of blue today if you get there and I'm not in the lot.

D will join us at 5:30 in the lot.

Mare

Oh man! This will be a fun ride. I am out for this week and who knows how long...I am going to Texas to help my brother who is ill. I hope all goes well and I hope to be back on the bike soon for a fun Monday ride.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh man! This will be a fun ride. I am out for this week and who knows how long...I am going to Texas to help my brother who is ill. I hope all goes well and I hope to be back on the bike soon for a fun Monday ride.

Sorry to hear that, and I hope he gets better. Perhaps he is allergic to Texas?

Mare

Sorry to hear that, and I hope he gets better. Perhaps he is allergic to Texas?

Thank you. And yes, he is allergic to Texas, more than I can ever explain. How come I don't see you too often, but every time I do, I have something deep to share? Please let this be the last. After this, life is full of sunshine and lollipops...I can feel it.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thank you. And yes, he is allergic to Texas, more than I can ever explain. How come I don't see you too often, but every time I do, I have something deep to share? Please let this be the last. After this, life is full of sunshine and lollipops...I can feel it.

Yeah, this does seem to be the case. Bummer you missed yesterday but we're all looking forward to you joining the group ride series next year...as a part-time leader! You can hand out lollipops.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I mentioned I wood be a show today but my lady asked if I would ride North. I don't think I need to explain :D

Mare

Yeah, this does seem to be the case. Bummer you missed yesterday but we're all looking forward to you joining the group ride series next year...as a part-time leader! You can hand out lollipops.

Yes! Let's get me back into this stuff cause bikes make me happy! :) Hope you had a fun day yesterday!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Two parking lots on Nassau Rd. The one near highland Rd is larger. The one at the connector trail is a little more central to the trail system. Not far apart.

Top Bottom