FunMondays @ Chimney Rock

Mare

I think someone should lead a ride someplace up north :) Like one of the parks I don't know (Wayway, Allamuchy, Mahlon, Blue Mt, etc).

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
conditions were as expected - some slick rock, but no mud or standing water.

i managed to develop a slow leak, which i turned into a catastrophic failure using a hand pump.....
ended my day, cause i didn't feel like breaking the bead, and dealing with the stans and a tube.

IMG_7595.JPG

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
conditions were as expected - some slick rock, but no mud or standing water.

i managed to develop a slow leak, which i turned into a catastrophic failure using a hand pump.....
ended my day, cause i didn't feel like breaking the bead, and dealing with the stans and a tube.

View attachment 56831

Lol....so.... Why do you even bother carrying a tube?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Lol....so.... Why do you even bother carrying a tube?

i was in a mood. typically i'd just tube it - mostly cause i just put a new tire on it.
strange part was, i was happy with most of the riding, esp while dealing with a very low tire.

esp the part where i made glenn and peter ride near the water, and bushwack back to the trail!

Mare

i was in a mood.

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I don't put in a tube when I'm in a mood either.

Sounds like a fun ride overall though. Next time if you do a loop again instead of out and back, I'm in, especially clockwise so I don't have to end climbing on the road! :)

Top Bottom