FunMondays @ Chimney Rock

Dominique

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Norm and I can't make it tonight. He has a meeting and I'm beat from the weekend, so we'll just do a short road ride.

MTBTyler

Planning on being at the newmans lot around 5. Ill wait for people this time so im not riding alone. Thats me in the blue monster truck -Tyler

Mare

Yeah probably. My parents are coming over tonight otherwise I'd join. Actually my body is completely f'ing broken from yesterday so it's wise a take a break.

If you weren't broken or entertaining your parents, would you normally go on these? I am going to try to get to some group things and it would be super fun to cackle in the back with you.

I'll be there tonight, but not ready to roll by 5:30 so I'll try to join in when we bump into each other on the trails.

gtluke

The Moped
If you weren't broken or entertaining your parents, would you normally go on these? I am going to try to get to some group things and it would be super fun to cackle in the back with you.

I'll be there tonight, but not ready to roll by 5:30 so I'll try to join in when we bump into each other on the trails.
Yeah I was a regular last year, plan to this year as well.

Top Bottom