FunMondays @ Chimney Rock

Thanks for the ride today, guys! Good to see everyone again or for the first time.

I think 97% of the turnout was to see @mattybfat on a bike. :rolleyes:

On roof today sucked everything out of me that and I was still there by 5. I was hoping to do something today but it wasn't in the cards.

On roof today sucked everything out of me that and I was still there by 5. I was hoping to do something today but it wasn't in the cards.
I showed up to this ride because I was told santa would be there. this is inexcusable Matty. We shall meet again.

Fun!

20150608_190525.jpg

Wow, looks dry? I got there at noon Sunday (so sorry to miss TM) and was a mess. Went down on a root on white in 1st 10 minutes, figured I'd go over to yellow but was a river going up the climb and bailed after 20 minutes. Was curious how Monday was. Guess it was good. Shoulda gone. Either CR tomorrow or Neshaminy to do race course for 6/21.

conditions were primo for the ride. no dust. couple of soft spots - nothing extended.
the downpour came as we were leaving - so no rating - was nice today, so could be ready to rock again....

@gtluke I will be at deer park with @fidodie tomorrow if you want to ride real slow. probably about 4:30. maybe even sneak a bit of lower stephens as I need to get to 15 miles.

I'm out this week - looks like baseball will conflict for the next 6 weeks or so.....dang.

Raining pretty good in Bridgewater, and more forecast for tomorrow.
Will be prepared to ride, but won't get my hopes up...

decision time - baseball game cancelled, so i could jump in the car and be in the ballfield about 6:20...

baseball game was back on at 10 minutes b4 start time, so we scrambled and got that in.

Back
Top Bottom