fun Fridays ride 2018

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
also of note, Friday April 20 @sarcaro has offered to show us the mooch race course. all we need to do is tell her what time we want to start. soo go!

so does noone want to join or does noone care what time we ride at? or is it too far in advance for everyone? come on guys, rides are life!

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So the ride starts at noone? :cool:

lmao, thats probably past your bedtime right? :p

we are trying to figure out when people want to start the ride? i know i personally prefer earlier rides, but not everyone does so im trying to take that into consideration.

rick81721

Lothar
lmao, thats probably past your bedtime right? :p

we are trying to figure out when people want to start the ride? i know i personally prefer earlier rides, but not everyone does so im trying to take that into consideration.

I'm up for this one - this isn't deer park or Stephens, right? I've only been to allamuchy north once and got lost AF. Any start time is good for me - assuming it's not ridiculously early (i.e. 9am)

Robin

@shrpshtr325 I lost my spring break due to all the snow days. I have to get my kids ready for their AP test (May 10th) and then I may come down with anal glaucoma on a Friday before the school year ends. I will be off the entire summer...

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Oooh nice! I'm in for now (but this is pending job interview and childcare developments as the week progresses).

w_b

In. Hopefully work doesn't eff it up between now and then. Never rode there, take it easy on me.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@shrpshtr325 I lost my spring break due to all the snow days. I have to get my kids ready for their AP test (May 10th) and then I may come down with anal glaucoma on a Friday before the school year ends. I will be off the entire summer...

so i should expect you at most of the june, and all the july and august rides?

Top Bottom