fun Fridays ride 2018

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
sprain?
High rocks?
watchung? (joke...we can still joke right? )
jungle?
tourne/johnson woods?
Wildcat?

Robson

Looks like West Milford will get some rain Thursday and Friday. With warm temps and thawing snow Jungle will be a mess...

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
thanks for the heads up, we have an eye on the weather and will relocate if appropriate.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
yea we are watching the forecast, the ride will be called early Friday morning (say before 0800) if the weather has gone south on us, fortunately jungle seems to handle wet pretty well since its mostly rocks :O

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
unfortunately the weather has soaked the park, and even if its not raining a bunch of the fun stuff would be off limits (thanks tom for the quick email response this afternoon!!), so we are going to be canceling this weeks ride. (learning a new park on wet rocks wouldnt be for any newcomers anyways)

Come join us next time Friday March 9th for a tour of allamuchy courtesy of @ReggieHammond

scotth

unfortunately the weather has soaked the park, and even if its not raining a bunch of the fun stuff would be off limits (thanks tom for the quick email response this afternoon!!), so we are going to be canceling this weeks ride. (learning a new park on wet rocks wouldnt be for any newcomers anyways)

Come join us next time Friday March 9th for a tour of allamuchy courtesy of @ReggieHammond
I’ll need a letter from the event organizer explaining to my boss why I won’t be doing electrical things this day.

Mare

I’ll need a letter from the event organizer explaining to my boss why I won’t be doing electrical things this day.
If it's as soaked as I'm understanding, you shouldn't be standing in water and doing electrical things today either.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
unfortunately @ReggieHammond had a work thing come up, so we will not be able to go to allamuchy this week (unless someone else knows the park and wants to lead a tour, LMK)

so alternatively we will make a second attempt to hit up Jungle Habitat (the park formerly known as). what time do we want to meet? i believe the intial plan so for 0930, if noone objects we will run the same plan.

@fidodie
@michael.su
@knobbyhead
@Mare45
@MissJR

Top Bottom