fun Fridays ride 2018

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
@shrpshtr325 Sorry for the late response but i am thinking about joining your ride but just worried the trails will be an ice skating rink after the weather we had yesterday. Anyone know what the conditions are gonna be like?

scotth

I’m a professional at taking Monday’s off, I’m going to switch to Friday’s and join a ride. Going to try a fun Friday night today, and think of good excuses.

Mare

I’m a professional at taking Monday’s off, I’m going to switch to Friday’s and join a ride. Going to try a fun Friday night today, and think of good excuses.
Yes, good plan. I can help with excuses if you are stuck.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
WOOT! good ride today, @Robson and @02camaro showed up, while we were waiting for @02camaro we did a quick loop out to rock rill lot and back, trails looked like ice, but gripped like snow!!!!! exciting grippy crunchy snow!!!!, we ended up winging it off the maps since the snow was just deep enough to slow us down. We still managed 11 miles in 1:41 moving time and had a great time.

@Robson was designated photographer for this ride

@knobbyhead, @Mare45, @fidodie, where at for the next big event?

Robson

20180209_105730.jpg
20180209_105737.jpg
20180209_105745.jpg

Mare

WOOT! good ride today, @Robson and @02camaro showed up, while we were waiting for @02camaro we did a quick loop out to rock rill lot and back, trails looked like ice, but gripped like snow!!!!! exciting grippy crunchy snow!!!!, we ended up winging it off the maps since the snow was just deep enough to slow us down. We still managed 11 miles in 1:41 moving time and had a great time.

I like that you used a lot of exclamation points above. That's a sure sign of a good ride! Glad you got out and had some fun!

Next ride? Hmm.... let's think. I am leaving work now so I my brain is functioning at half its capacity (or less).

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
your still functioning after work? props to you, most people drive home on autopilot like a zombie!

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG

Damn, i shoulda joined. Only chickened out bc i thought it would be too icy. Maybe next time.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
nah it was magic grippy ice/snow,

we look forward to seeing you next time

i bet @Mare45 is going to start complaining about the lack of pictures if i dont get my camera out for future rides . . .

Mare

nah it was magic grippy ice/snow,

we look forward to seeing you next time

i bet @Mare45 is going to start complaining about the lack of pictures if i dont get my camera out for future rides . . .
Best to plan ahead and avoid any possible complaints!

Top Bottom