fun Fridays ride 2018

02camaro

0930 is early, but ill bite. going to make a really good attempt at riding with you guys this friday. it will be fun to explore a new place.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
sorry to hear that @knobbyhead!.

i have downloaded two routes for maholn fromt he trail directory to my garmin, we have a route to follow this time!

please let us know if you are coming, if you end up running a bit late we need to know to wait!

@Mare45
@fidodie

everyone else still in?

Mare

I still plan to be there. I have not slept well (the story of my life) this week, but I might just drug myself up tonight so I can get in a good ride tomorrow. If I wake up unable to function though, I'll let you know so you aren't waiting.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Planning on being there - gotta get some oil on the moving parts.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
based on the current weather forecast i expect things to stay pretty well frozen until noonish, if it starts to thaw out we will bail early.

Mare

Oh crap. I am checking the weather and it's supposed to be like 15 when we start, and maybe low 20s by the time we are done. I might bail on this. 20 and below just hurts me! Unless someone has 45nrth bar mitts for me to use :) I didn't order mine cause I figured spring is right around the corner!

Top Bottom