fun Fridays ride 2018

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
OK Fun Friday people. In order for me to actually ride this friday, i need a favor - will take about 15 minutes.
I have a beam that weighs about 500 lbs that needs to get moved about 30 feet - of course it is down 5 stairs, and there
is a funky corner, but with 6 of us, shouldn't be a problem. You'll also get to meet @mattybfat

it is about 13 minutes from the nassau lot -

Lunch will be on me - mexican in highbridge. the brewery isn't open yet.

moose35

OK Fun Friday people. In order for me to actually ride this friday, i need a favor - will take about 15 minutes.
I have a beam that weighs about 500 lbs that needs to get moved about 30 feet - of course it is down 5 stairs, and there
is a funky corner, but with 6 of us, shouldn't be a problem. You'll also get to meet @mattybfat

If I can make the ride I'm down to help.
I'll try not to break my leg this time.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's

i presume this is scheduled for after the ride?

If I can make the ride I'm down to help.
I'll try not to break my leg this time.

WOO, glad to see you back on the bike, not sure if i should allow you to join us tho, @Matt_ yelled at me after the last time. ;)

moose35

WOO, glad to see you back on the bike, not sure if i should allow you to join us tho, @Matt_ yelled at me after the last time. ;)
Thanks. I still need surgery to put my knee together but I've been on the bike. It actually feels better to pedal then walk.
And tell @Matt_ may to stop being so selfish. He's not the only one allowed to watch me hurt myself.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i presume this is scheduled for after the ride?

i was thinking we meet at the condo (114 overlook, clinton) at 9:00, finish up, and be riding by 9:45. 2 hours, then lunch!

Top Bottom