fun Fridays ride 2018

12:00 or 1:00?

Which lot is this happening in Somers, Wheeler, iron gate, sussex branch, glow worm (or whatever that lot is called) or Waterloo fairground (or whatever that is called) ?

meeting in the parking lot i guess, look for my truck, norm mentioned riding with him, and @sarcaro is looking for company on her ride at the same time

my truck is the silver ram with the jorba & njcb stickers in the back window

Yeah details. Where exactly? And who are we paying this 10 bucks to - the boy scouts? Mr Cranks aka Paulie Walnuts??

12:00 or 1:00?

Which lot is this happening in Somers, Wheeler, iron gate, sussex branch, glow worm (or whatever that lot is called) or Waterloo fairground (or whatever that is called) ?
somers

somers lot, aka cranks main parking, should be well marked for those not familiar with the area, im planning to be there at 12, we will roll out when everyone is there. so if your coming and want us to wait for you post up here.

Another fun one - great meeting @sarcaro and thanks again for leading us. And a big ol' boo to @Norm for suggesting this and then blowing us off!

39196309_1267105786761597_3342218647803265024_n.jpg

ps Pat doesn't look happy!

so, i know this is usually an off friday, but if we have enough interest (and a ride lead) we can do a ride at harshorne meeting around 1400.

Whos interested?

Last edited:
so, i know this is usually an off friday, but if we have enough interest (and a ride lead) we can do a ride at harshorne meeting around 1400.

Whos interested?

atlantic highlands on the friday of labor day weekend?

tenor.gif

how about we load some wood on our trucks and bring it to your Dad? bring the roadie, i'll take you to the base of zion for a couple laps.

atlantic highlands on the friday of labor day weekend?

View attachment 76005

how about we load some wood on our trucks and bring it to your Dad? bring the roadie, i'll take you to the base of zion for a couple laps.

lol fair point on that one, its OMW home so nbd to me,

fair counter proposal too, ill have to get the fancy wheels out for ya if i do that! ;)

So what did you decide? Going to road ride some hills instead of those florida flats you always ride on?? I'm doing a road ride tomorrow

@fidodie said something about trail maint instead of riding, and with the weather forecast for tomorrow, chances are its gonna be a rest day :/

Back
Top Bottom