fun Fridays ride 2018

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm supposed to go non-tech if i go mtb. so either of those works.
i haven't been south in forever, and have a couple bikes that need to go to Second Life
How about Mercer County Park? might even be able to get @michael.su and @Rusty to show up.
if we can get @Mitch there, i can give him the bikes to deliver.
? How many bikes? What time?. Right now im in a VW loaner Atlas Suv, without a bike rack so limited space.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
? How many bikes? What time?. Right now im in a VW loaner Atlas Suv, without a bike rack so limited space.

3 bikes, 2 hitch racks, and a couple pumps.......more to follow - this is also 8 days away.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The "Advanced Ride" typically does much of the chunky stuff we didn't do. I would hope Candy Ass might be in the rotation now that it's been opened back up and in pristine condition.

We did Candy Ass last year on the Cranks advanced ride. It was...less than ideal. But it's been cleaned up since then.

Is this Friday think happening tomorrow somewhere?

scotth

If something is going on tomorrow I’d show up, just got back in town, planning on riding somewhere

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Norm no this is an off week for me (well for biking anyway, this stupid work thing is getting in the way :( ), if someone else is doing something im not sure.

i could do nassau next week(hey, it might be different without snow on the ground), not terribly enthusiastic about the south jersey offerings, but then iv been called a masochist, or a maniac, or many other things for my love of elevation and rocks . . .

we also need to get the group back to sourlands before it snows again :O

rick81721

Lothar
PS anyone want to do a pre-fun Friday fun Friday ride this Friday @ High Point State Park?

Well no one wanted to play so I played with myself. Didn't feel like driving the extra 30-40 minutes to High Point so hit Ramapo as a fun Friday solo. Will recap in more detail in my blog since this was a new-to-me park.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
If High point- I'll pass on, you guys have fun.

Cranks - I can do an earlier ride here. This park is gig enough we can do a different section.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
we could do a stephens ride, i have a loop or two on my garmin we could follow, unless we can get someone to volunteer to lead.

Top Bottom