Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I see what you did here @MannyL358

Screenshot 2018-01-26 at 06.56.15.png

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
^^nobody gets my best stuff. As they said at RPI - it is obvious, even to the most casual observer.
they were probably talking about the derivation of e.

We had a great day climbing and riding the rocks.
Had some hike-a-bike for choosing a wrong turn - probably rode some of the trails in reverse.
Kept it casual, and repeated some of the tech.

The plan is to ride every other week - different parks, with the pace remaining intermediate, although the
tech of the park might change (meaning we will go slow in higher tech parks)
so our riders just starting to step-it-up, or getting back into riding shape should
feel comfortable taking a sick day to ride.

Keep an eye out for the next ride!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
is it too soon to start discussing our next adventure?(Feb 9) open to suggestions, and offers of tour guides.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
last week was great! we had a blast and probably missed a ton of stuff up there since the park is so big, but we will return.

We had a great day climbing and riding the rocks.
Had some hike-a-bike for choosing a wrong turn - probably rode some of the trails in reverse.
Kept it casual, and repeated some of the tech.

The plan is to ride every other week - different parks, with the pace remaining intermediate, although the
tech of the park might change (meaning we will go slow in higher tech parks)
so our riders just starting to step-it-up, or getting back into riding shape should
feel comfortable taking a sick day to ride.

Keep an eye out for the next ride!

Mare

last week was great! we had a blast and probably missed a ton of stuff up there since the park is so big, but we will return.
Cool! I now see if I scrolled up a smidge, I could've gotten the recap. Well, I wanted it in your words too. Haha!

So, the 9th?? I might be in. I would like to learn Allamuchy and Mahlon this year. Jungle is always fun. Heck, everywhere on a bike is fun.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any ride to post on the what's happening thread?

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
not until 2/9 this week happens to be a working friday :/

we could do mahlon on the 9th, anyone know their way around or have a route to recommend?

@Mare45 we will do mahlon next week if you are in! say 930?

Last edited:

Mare

@shrpshtr325 Sure, count me in. Did you find someone to give us a tour or will we just print maps and wing it? Yes, I said print maps...I don't even know how to follow a route on my GPS :)

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
haha i havent found a tour guide, but i will definitely download the gpx file from the trail directory as a good starting point, if we find a guide then BONUS

@MissJR you can add this to the upcoming events section of the other thread if you would like, Mahlon dickerson, saffin pond lot at 0930 on 2/9
https://www.google.com/maps/place/41°00'28.3"N+74°35'11.2"W/@41.007858,-74.5908304,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d41.007858!4d-74.586453?hl=en

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@knobbyhead is used to it by now, we have been doing this for a while, @michael.su is a busy family man on his days off lately, told me not to schedule around him :shrug:

plus this way we have a chance of being done in time to grab lunch somewhere

Top Bottom