fun Fridays ride 2018

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My wife wanted to drive my Audi when I got it.... sits in the driver seat and says “Why is there an extra pedal?” :eek:

i guess it was too late to unwife her at that point?

my wife knows what the pedal does and understands the concept behind using it, but cant seem to execute correctly, fine by me means i dont have to worry about her driving my baby

rick81721

Lothar
i guess it was too late to unwife her at that point?

my wife knows what the pedal does and understands the concept behind using it, but cant seem to execute correctly, fine by me means i dont have to worry about her driving my baby

My wife can drive a stick - she taught me! She's just not comfortable driving the Shelby yet, esp after her accident

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My car is going in the shop tomorrow AM so I won't be able to make it. I should be in for the 13th though. Anyone thought that far ahead yet?

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dickerson is one of my locals. It's small but super fun. Lots of techy rock stuff mixed with some nice flow. Not a ton of elevation but the gardens will leave you exhausted. Great trails for a fat bike @knobbyhead !

qclabrat

Dickerson is one of my locals. It's small but super fun. Lots of techy rock stuff mixed with some nice flow. Not a ton of elevation but the gardens will leave you exhausted. Great trails for a fat bike @knobbyhead !
How does it compare to Chimney Rock? Some of the tech climbs there beats me up all the time.

Top Bottom