fun Fridays ride 2018

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So while debating whether to join you guys or go to Creek I had an epiphany... Waway is like 10 minutes from Creek. Problem solved! Tomorrow will be the day of the bike!

and probably several injuries.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
So hard to find fun rides, they all turn into race ride like this one...... sigh.

everyone climbs at a different speed - as long as we agree to meet at the top, and take as much time as necessary for recovery
(which we do) - i'd consider that a fun, no-drop ride. This is the type of ride i prefer. if we all try to keep up with the person in front of us, we all get better.
doesn't matter if they kick our ass or not. Cause at the end of the day - we rode.

@shrpshtr325 absolutely kicks my ass. but i try. He has so much time, i catch him picking his nose. :D

we don't hammer the flats. nice steady pace. Downhill, game on!!!

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
everyone climbs at a different speed - as long as we agree to meet at the top, and take as much time as necessary for recovery
(which we do) - i'd consider that a fun, no-drop ride. This is the type of ride i prefer. if we all try to keep up with the person in front of us, we all get better.
doesn't matter if they kick our ass or not. Cause at the end of the day - we rode.

@shrpshtr325 absolutely kicks my ass. but i try. He has so much time, i catch him picking his nose. :D

And everyone is faster than me. But I keep coming and working on it too.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I might be out guys, sorry.

Having an issue with my derailleur that I’ve been trying to fix for over an hour. Unless I can get it running in the next 15 min I’ll have to abort.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, I’m not gonna make it. Thought it would just be a matter of indexing my gears real quick but it’s turning into a major headache.

mustclime

Lol, been riding since the early 80’s. Know the rides, just saying I would rather go on fun rides.

Kaleidopete

Here's today's riders at Wawayanda. I got my two hour ride in earlier in the park, and
then I met up with the group at 9:30 to say hi and wish them well on their ride.
group wayway.jpg

Top Bottom