fun Fridays ride 2018

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hmmmm.... Do I ride Mountain Creek this Friday... or @shrpshtr325's ultimate master class no beginners welcome leave your excuses at home crack rock extravaganza.....? Decisions, decisions...

DownhillR3

Remember - "fun pace" :D
you should do a quick lap before we get there.

Hehe, fine I will. Went to pick up my bike tonight and the rear shock grenade. So looks like I'm stuck road biking for awhile and no endurance XC race either. Have fun all!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Hehe, fine I will. Went to pick up my bike tonight and the rear shock grenade. So looks like I'm stuck road biking for awhile and no endurance XC race either. Have fun all!

we'll catch you for the creek xc trails ride..

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@fidodie, do you ever sleep?

about 4 hours when i don't drink alch. 11-3ish.
paid multiple bills, invoiced a customer, made some adjusting entries in my club books, checked a couple bank accounts, pet the cat, price comparison stuff for
pool chemicals, made a list of chores for today, had yummy greek yogurt and dried cranberries.
I could use a nap now tho.

qclabrat

1 hr nap complete - ready to go. might even ride my bike!

That's been always my demise, not a power napper
I was also sleeping 4-5 hrs a night for a few years till my neck/back issues set in, also blood reports showed some bad elevations. Dialed back work and health is much better overall, though the extra 10 pounds have been hard to kick.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i guess i shouldnt yell too loudly, i only end up with 6ish hours a night . . . and i seem to function just fine. :/

Top Bottom