Fun Fridays 2019

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can't make tomorrow am :/ boo. I will probably hit CR later in the day.

No worries, I ride Wildcat pretty often and am always willing to play tour guide. I generally prefer weekday afternoons around 4pm or so, but I'll be looking to do morning rides every few weeks due to on call changes at work.

Marshj

@JimN did you guys ride from the board launch parking lot this morning? Anyone going out tonight for a ride or tomorrow morning? Would love to link up for a tour/ learn my way around especially the area it sounds like you planned to ride today

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@JimN did you guys ride from the board launch parking lot this morning?

Yeah we started from the boat launch and went around the reservoir.

Would love to link up for a tour/ learn my way around especially the area it sounds like you planned to ride today

I'm on call all weekend, but I should be able to show you around next week. What days/times do you normally ride?

Marshj

Yeah we started from the boat launch and went around the reservoir.

I'm on call all weekend, but I should be able to show you around next week. What days/times do you normally ride?

That would be amazing.

My schedule can be flexible, so as long as I don’t have a meeting I need to attend I can make most times work.

I’ll shoot you a PM

I’ll be out riding tonight and tomorrow morning. Glad I found this group

Jeff

dmkalemba

@JimN did you guys ride from the board launch parking lot this morning? Anyone going out tonight for a ride or tomorrow morning? Would love to link up for a tour/ learn my way around especially the area it sounds like you planned to ride today
Heading over to bat cave around 4... I'm no @JimN ... but can show you around that side (at a slower pace too)

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
there is not, I am racing the War at the Shore duathalon on a relay team (still not sure how i got talked into this, but im sure alcohol was involved :shrug:) on Saturday, so was planning to chill on Friday and be a bum. there will be a ride next Friday tho, a nice long one ;) (stay tuned).

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
wait, this is fun friday, and i plan on having fun. @JimN might like to have fun?
or maybe @mattybfat wants to do a couple hours early through the stephen's funness? (fun-ness? fu-ness?)

bill has to ride his road bike 22 miles in the pancake area of nj....he doesn't want to have fun.

Mare

wait, this is fun friday, and i plan on having fun. @JimN might like to have fun?
or maybe @mattybfat wants to do a couple hours early through the stephen's funness? (fun-ness? fu-ness?)

bill has to ride his road bike 22 miles in the pancake area of nj....he doesn't want to have fun.
I might be talked into something.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
That's Stover, right? It's small. Ok, but not fabulous.

yes - thought i read 10 miles of trails, but it looks too small.
we could park at raven rock....

or a six-mile-run visit...

Top Bottom