Fun Fridays 2019

notcho

We decided to give Jim the pleasure of watching us suffer in Fugawe rather than try and figure it out ourselves. Lucky for us there’s a ton of awesome stuff up there and did a good mix of everything to keep dry. Zero mud encountered the entire ride (I might be lying). We’ll need to get Jim as our guide and try again.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We decided to give Jim the pleasure of watching us suffer in Fugawe rather than try and figure it out ourselves. Lucky for us there’s a ton of awesome stuff up there and did a good mix of everything to keep dry. Zero mud encountered the entire ride (I might be lying). We’ll need to get Jim as our guide and try again.

yes this. exactly this.

then beers it was a good day.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i need to be in Somerset by 1:30, which means at my house by 12:00ish to shower up.
Guess we could watch the rain and maybe hit sourlands @ 9:00 - depending on the late day showers....

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i need to be in Somerset by 1:30, which means at my house by 12:00ish to shower up.
Guess we could watch the rain and maybe hit sourlands @ 9:00 - depending on the late day showers....

late day showers currently forecast for every day between now and then? . . . ?

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
anyone want to go further north?(stephens maybe?) @Patrick you locked into local?

my fuel is down and thats the bike id prefer at sourlands.

we also need to get back to jungle soon, but i think its gonna be a mess this weekend since the airshow is sat/sun (set up peeps probably dont want us in their way)

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
we also need to get back to jungle soon, but i think its gonna be a mess this weekend since the airshow is sat/sun (set up peeps probably dont want us in their way)

I highly doubt riding at jungle will affect anything going on at the air show. I've been there before/during and you would hardly notice.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I highly doubt riding at jungle will affect anything going on at the air show. I've been there before/during and you would hardly notice.

i was thinking there would be a fair bit of traffic in and out to avoid, but good to know. Thanks!~

Top Bottom