Fun Fridays 2019

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just put the gpx on there and follow the line. If you come to a trail intersection, look at the garmin to see which way to turn. Look down once in a while to make sure you didn't miss a turn. This is literally how I learned all of the trails in North Jersey, and it's how I go on rides when I travel. Navigation assistance is unnecessary.

you are correct its unnecessary, but im spoiled and (if im in a group) lazy, its nice to not worry about missing a turn. still have to watch the map ect. just extra warning

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
in, ill assume that your flying us out there!

flight time: 13 hours
+ 4 fuel stops
1 way.

oh wait, that is direct - those mountains are too high to fly over. add another 4 or so to fly south and up the plateau....wait, that isn't the right word, it is a .....

Patrick

Staff member
I'm out this friday....i have a day job! (well, that day anyway)

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
sooo noone wants to join me this week? guess ill just go play in the woods alone then.

@Patrick can we get eric cartman as an emoji? specifically the 'screw you guys im going home' bit???? thanks!

Patrick

Staff member
sooo noone wants to join me this week? guess ill just go play in the woods alone then.

@Patrick can we get eric cartman as an emoji? specifically the 'screw you guys im going home' bit???? thanks!

will put on list

AncientDenseGoosefish-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom