Fun Fridays 2019

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
will keep that in mind, you usually free fridays? how do those places hold up to wet?

I can usually clear time with some notice. There is always someplace fun to ride in Philly regardless of the weather and/or trail conditions. To score a lot of good ST though we will need to look at the ground conditions.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
couple of dry days, then looks like a hard freeze thursday nite, with temps just touching 0C during the day.
could actually have frozen conditions! wonder if 6MR would be ok? although if you are in wayne....

friday afternoon beach traffic will be hell - hope @knobbyhead can get home.

i should be rocking the fatbike - cause need to drop the TB at the shop.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i should be rocking the fatbike - cause need to drop the TB at the shop.

soooo that means you would not enjoy a trip to jungle habitat? i know High Mtn is in wayne, but i have no knowledge of that place so without a guide . . . .

rick81721

Lothar
soooo that means you would not enjoy a trip to jungle habitat? i know High Mtn is in wayne, but i have no knowledge of that place so without a guide . . . .

Hey I thought you were saving HM for when I got back?

PS good luck at the proctologist ?

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey I thought you were saving HM for when I got back?

PS good luck at the proctologist ?

we are because i dont know my way around it (unless someone who knows it chimes in, if so we can always go back, there are more fridays than there are parks . . . .)

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
High Mountain may be doable for me on Friday since I work in Fairfield. Someone make this happen. :)

Otherwise, the Tourne is also semi-local for me.

The problem with these Fun Friday rides is they are not based around ME.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@shrpshtr325 what time are we talking?

depends on where, i should be done in wayne around 11, so 12 would be workable at most places.

High Mountain may be doable for me on Friday since I work in Fairfield. Someone make this happen. :)

Otherwise, the Tourne is also semi-local for me.

The problem with these Fun Friday rides is they are not based around ME.

i actually know tourne very well (its been a while since iv been, but i grew up and got started riding in that area). If noone wants to join me ill make a decision on the fly about where to go . . .

Top Bottom